Saturday, October 3, 2009

Smashbox Photo Finish Primer






I first saw this product from EnKore (in YouTube), he made a video on how to conceal and soften acne scars. The video was very detailed and helpful. See this: CLICK ME.


Good Side:
It's really effective. Two applications will do if you have humungus pores like me. It smoothened my skin and had a matte finish (this is a good thing for oily skin). It controlled my oil for a long time. The primer also made my skin appear smoother. And like all primers, this kept my foundation longer. Luckily, I didn't have any negative reaction with this product. And now, I'm totally dependent with this product. I use this even without the foundation, just primer, concealer, and powder, and I'm good to go.

Bad Side:
Is it just me or the primer smells a bit like gasoline? (lol)

Is it worth is price?
Definitely. Its a bit pricey but its worth it. May I suggest you buy the 15 ml tube, since it goes a long way. I've been using this for 6 months already, and it is still about 3/4 full.


lovelove, Piya Piyaya

3 comments:

  1. I should get my friend get it for me from KL Pavilion!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never head of this but i might just try it. Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow. Thanks for sharing. I wanna try this. :P

    ReplyDelete