Sunday, October 4, 2009

Nerds Lip Balm



Tiny, tangy, crunchy candy.


I must say that this is the best creation of Willy Wonka. I've been addicted to this candy since forever. This is one of my ultimate pick-me-upper and stress reliever. I love the crunchy, sweet, and sour flavor. The strawberry complemented the grape making the candy taste like heaven. I always buy this candy whenever my mom and I visit the supermarket (I usually buy 3 boxes). I know there are other Nerds flavors, but this is the best for me.

I think it was a great idea to make Nerds lip balm for all those people who are into this sweet tiny, tangy, and crunchy candy. I bought mine at Claire's for $ 2.50 but it can also be bought online.

Good Side:
Keeps my lips moisturized. I use this before my lipstick because it creates a smooth base for the lipstick. It smells really good--just like the candy. And the taste was okay for me, the strawberry and grape flavor was still there, but a bit lighter than the actual candy. It leaves a nice pinkish tinge of color on your lips so you can use it even without lipstick. It doesn't feel heavy on my lips unlike the other lip balms I've tried so far.

Bad Side:
I'm not a fan of glossy lips. This one makes my lips appear glossy so I usually cover it with lipstick. Although, others expected the balm's flavor to be sweeter and more similar with the actual candy.

Is it worth its price?
Yes. Enough said. I love its moisturizing effect on my lips.

lovelove, Piya Piyaya.

No comments:

Post a Comment