Sunday, October 4, 2009

Dessert Treats Plumping Lip Gloss

Jessica Simpson has a beauty line called Dessert Treats. I've tried their Fragrance called Candy, and I liked it a lot. It tasted like candy (yes. Its edible!) and smells like candy. Although I'm not using one anymore (I switched to Victoria Secret's Beauty Rush in Strawberry Fizz), I'm still going to do a review on the perfume soon. But for now, I'm going to make a review on another product from the same beauty line, the plumping lip glosses.

The flavor
cotton candy caught my attention, as I've mentioned on my previous post, I'm not really into glossy lips. But I thought this lip gloss is also edible and sweet-tasting just like the perfume.


So I tried one (I got the smaller version), just to test it myself. I got mine on Ebay.ph along with the perfume. After receiving the product, I immediately opened and tried it on. To my dismay, it tasted awful. It doesn't taste like candy, not even a bit (plus, it smells bad too!). The lip gloss left a greasy feeling on my lips, and it doesn't stay long. No plumping effect. This product failed my expectations! I bought it for 180 pesos, and it's not even worth it.
Don't buy this product.

lovelove, Piya Piyaya

No comments:

Post a Comment