Saturday, October 3, 2009

ELF Shielding Hydro-tint Spf 15

My next review would still be coming from Eyes Lips Face (ELF). This is ELF's version of a tinted moisturizer slash sunscreen.

Good Side:
Aside from being easy to blend and has a larger range of shades compared with their concealer, I don't have anything good to say about this product.

Bad Side:
It smells really really bad. I expected it to smell like the other products (sugary orange), but it did not. (Although I visited their site a while ago and saw that they included a scent now). Don't get me wrong, I still don't approve scented cosmetics, I'm just saying that the "original" smell is very overpowering and having a scent might be a better solution to this problem. It has very light coverage, its just tinted, period. And aside from being a sunscreen, I don't see its other function. Plus it makes my skin oilier.

Is it worth its price?
NO. Definitely not. There are other tinted moisturizers in the market the would perform better than this product. Although a bit expensive than ELF's but at least they are worth their price.


lovelove, piya piyaya

No comments:

Post a Comment