Wednesday, January 13, 2010

ULTA Island Glam Eyeshadow Palette

During our last few days in the US, my cousin and I visited ULTA for our last-minute make-up shopping. I like blue eyeshadow (so far, only blue e/s looks good on me). So as we checked all the stalls, I got attracted with the stall that contained the palette that included this blue e/s--it screams G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S. It was calling me. I couldn't resist it. It was $56 dollar value (as mentioned in the label), but I got this for less than $20 (eek. Don't ask me the price, I forgot the exact value already. SRY).


Swatches:
I swatched #3 twice just so you can see the color properly. :)


Good Side:
-Packaging is gorgeous.
-Affordable for a palette.
-Highly Pigmented (except for #3) so a little goes a long way.
-Comes with a sponge applicator
-Color is build-able.
-Blend-able.

Bad Side:

-Not locally available.
-Color come off easily if applied without primer.
-Limited Edition (I think?)

Is it worth its price?
Oh definitely.

No comments:

Post a Comment