Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Elianto Haul


I saw a cute cotton candy pink lip gloss from Elianto featured by Candymag. What caught my attention was the price--99 pesos for a gloss? That's a good bargain. So when I went to Robinsons Galleria last week, I passed by Elianto to check the gloss. But when I saw the actual item, the color wasn't that good as it was in the magazine. Makes me wonder. Hmm. Anyway, I was still looking for a good cotton candy pink lip gloss since Elianto's prices were quite reasonable and Smashbox is way out of my budget right now. I found a sheer lipgloss (looks like a lipstick to me though) on sale and a Shine Away lip gloss both in baby pink. And here they are:


Prices:
Sheer Lip Gloss With SPF 15:
Php 150
Shine Away Lip Gloss:
Php 299

Reviews and swatches to follow. I'm thinking of making a collective review for all of my l/s and l/g so I can compare them one by one. I'm still looking for a good cotton candy pink lip gloss (color similar to NARS Turkish Delight) and the comment box is open for you suggestions. *u*

PS. Sorry for being MIA for a while. But I'm back now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment