Friday, November 13, 2009

Hibernating for now.

I'll be taking the National Medical Admissions Test (NMAT) this coming December 13. So I'll be focusing on my review for now. I might be hibernating in the world wide web. I'll do some new updates after the exam. I promise. After all, I got tons and tons of items to review. :)

Please subscribe if you like. :)

PS. My uncle will be coming home from Canada and I asked him to buy me some MAC products. I'm pretty excited with my Springsheen blush (it's a bit similar with NARS Orgasm) and Russian Red.
I'll show you my haul after the exam.

So, yeah.

See you soon guys!

3 comments:

  1. hi there! thanks for following my site :)
    i just followed you too!

    goodluck on your test! and ill stay tuned for the reviews and for your haul <3
    see u around!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following, I followed you too!

    Good luck on the test!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi thanks for f.....
    Returned the favor ^_~
    ♥XX♥

    ReplyDelete