This is the first giveaway I would ever join. :)
This is from Polka-dotted Apple. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, by the way. I really enjoy reading your blog. :D
* What is your most prized possession? My DSLR. Cameras can capture the moments that may never happen again, plus, it would allow you to store those memories that can last a lifetime.
* What is your definition of beauty? Someone who is confident and smart. A beautiful person doesn't have to put too much product on her face, because the beauty within will still show. :)
* What makeup item (Brand and name of product) would you recommend to me? Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer. This is a really good make-up base, it lessens the appearance of pores and fine lines, and it keeps the foundation stay on longer.
* What is your favorite KIND of makeup item and why? Blemish Balm (BB) Creams. They are so versatile. I use BB cream instead of liquid foundation cause I can get more benefits from them. It has SPF, whitening effect, covers blemishes pretty well, and helps improve the texture of the skin.
* A weird factoid about you. I'm not afraid of needles. I enjoy injections and I even look at the syringe whenever they have to take samples of my blood. I'm not afraid of blood and needles but I'm deadly afraid of crowded places. I tend to avoid them. :\
* What is the fondest memory of your childhood? Since we don't have snow here in the Philippines, my family and I would go to the mall to ice skate. We're not really good ice skaters and we fall most the time, but that's the fun part in it. Everything doesn't have to be perfect, we don't have to be experts in ice skating to enjoy it, as long as I'm with my family and were enjoying ourselves, then I'm very happy with it. :)
* Describe yourself honestly. I'm a happy person. I'm shy at first, it takes longer for me to get comfy with the new people/crowd I just met. But once they get to know me, I'm actually really talkative. I'm pretty open to all topics so people can easily talk to me. And I also tend to be workaholic, I wouldn't even eat until I've finished all the tasks I have to do.
* Tell me something I could do to improve my blog. More pictures and reviews please. And showing us your outfit of the day would be awesome too. :)
Tokyo Milk Cheese Factory Cow Cow Ice Is Here!
8 hours ago